Sunday, May 27, 2007

To mark the beginning...

Well 1st and foremost...this will be my very first post on this blog.
Not gonna write anything much about myself just yet...
The purpose for this blog is to express my thoughts, views, notions on alot of matters.
The purpose of this blog is also to educate individuals regarding certain issues.
The purpose of this blog is also to vent out my frustarations and disappointments on certain issues.
The sole purpose of this blog is to give viewers a different view on things, a new perception on certain issues; mainly religion, ethics, philosophy issues, phenomenal mysteries and many many more that leaves many people wondering.
Inspiration, motivation, and understanding. This is what every mind needs.
And that is exactly what this blog will attempt to give.

Only a small favor is all I ask.
Open Your Mind.

Yours Sincerely,


EdwinChan.

No comments: