Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Whats nice to listen to...

My taste and preferance when it comes to music....

Well... oldies have always been a favourite albeit there are many good songs these days.

Why?... Not exactly sure, but oldies seem to give me a sense of serenity whenever I take a listen to it. Plus oldies have a type of natural musical feeling that songs these days dont give. And oldies seems to be much more original compared with songs these days.

Well I dont listen to every single oldies, only a handful actually.

I favour Air Supply,Led Zeppelin,Gary Moore, Nirvana, Guns N Roses, The Beatles, Rod Stewart, Richard Marx, Bryan Adams, Roxette, Eric Clapton, George Michael, Michael Jackson, Scorpions and many more actually.

These are the list of songs and their singer or band.

Air supply : Even the nights are better
" " : Here I am
" " : Making love out of nothing at all
" " : Goodbye
" " : I can't live, if living is without you
" " : All out of love
" " :The one that you love
" " : Lost in love
" " : When I need you
" " : Because I love you
" " : Total eclipse of the heart
" " : Love hurts

Nirvana : Smells like teen spirit
The Beatles : Let It be
Richard Marx : Now and forever
" " : Right here waiting
Bryan Adams : Heaven
" " : Please forgive me
" " : Everything I do, I do it for you
George Michael : Careless Whisper
Guns N Roses : November Rain
" " : Sweet Child Of Mine
" " : Paradise City
" " : Don't Cry
" " : Knocking on heavens door
Scorpions : Wind Of change
" : Still loving you
Michael Jackson : Thriller
" " : Beat it
" " : Billie Jean
" " : The lady in my life
Eric Clapton : Blue Eyes Blue
" " : Tears In Heaven
" " : Wonderful tonight
Roxette : It must have been love
" : Listen to your heart
Rod Stewart: Have I told you lately
" " : First Cut is the deepest
" " : I don't wanna talk about it
Led Zeppelin : Stairway to heaven
Gary Moore : Still got the blues
Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt : I don't know much
Bon jovi : Thank you for loving me
" " : Always

This is by far my preferance towards oldies. There definitely are other oldies that I enjoy as well but did"nt post it here. I'm just posting those that are on my mind at the moment.
Will post a post regarding songs that are on the current charts and those just a couple of years back next week.
Have a nice day.

No comments: