Monday, December 31, 2007

Question.

Now... everyone has problems, and I'm usually strong enough to handle them.

However, within the law of attraction should you never be "weak"?

Hard call for a sensitive soul. What's the balance here?


Answer.

To answer your question "Should you ever be weak?", I say:

Most men act weak ALL THE TIME when they are in the presence of an attractive woman. This is a big problem.

If a woman sees you as a "weak man", then trying to "be strong" will never work. You will only come across as a weak guy who's trying to"act strong".

On the other hand, a guy who is thought of as a"real man"... one who does not act weak during the first several interactions with a woman, can have a "weak moment" later on and actually have a woman respond in a very powerful, positive way.

In other words, if you're perceived as a "real man", then you can do whatever you want, and it will be perceived as part of that personality.

But if you are perceived as a "weak man", then NOTHING you can do will trigger the strong gut-level attraction inside of a woman.

And nothing will change that picture inside of a woman's head.

Once you're thought of as a weak, nice, ass-kissing guy, it's like an invisible switch gets switched off inside of a woman.

And it's not coming back on anytime soon.

So, the big question is, how do you project this "real man" image? How do you be yourself while at the same time doing the things that create attraction? How do you act in an authentic way, while amplifying those parts of your personality that are most likely to trigger the attraction mechanism inside of women?

Part of the answer is to realize that just about every communication has several levels of meaning. When you tease, act cocky and funny, and bust a woman's balls, you could viewed as being a mean jerk. Or, if you do it right you can be viewed as an interesting, sexy man.

This is a critical concept, and you need to understand it if you want to succeed with women.


Question.

Thank you, is all that I have to say. I'm doing better now than in college since I LET myself get wussified over the past few years. I can now, cold-turkey, walk up to just about any woman I want to, and bust her friggin' balls with a straight face and a slight smirk.

Their defense shields melt before my eyes. But, alas, I have a question. It seems when I'm meeting women, within an hour or so, I usually end up making out with them or touching them all over ...while they kiss and touch me back of course.

Getting numbers isn't enough. I want to advance the meeting from the bar or the party straight to the bed-room without all the email and phone call. What is the best way of doing that?

Also....after making out with this one chick I met, after meeting her in a parking lot at some famous delicasy place (go figure), she emails me back a week later saying she wants to pursue friendship first and get to know me. It seems I am perhaps being too agressive. How can I be agressive yet sly about it? Any help would be great. I love this stuff!


Answer.

To answer your first question, about how to skip all the emails, calling, and "dating" and go straight to the bedroom...

Do two things:

1) Don't focus on "the bedroom". Focus on taking things to the next step... and the next... and the next.

2) As soon as you meet a woman, treat it like you're going on a date together.

Let me explain.

If you meet a girl you really like, spark some major chemistry, start kissing her, etc. you're probably going to get some resistance if you look at her and say "OK, let's leave your friends here and go back to my place so I can FUCK you".

That's just a hunch. Worry not.

But, if you meet her, spark the attraction, start kissing, and then say... "Hey, come with me", and then take her hand and lead her to another part of the club or bar... or take her to the dance floor... or some combination... and then start kissing again... and then stop (two forward,one back)... and then say, "Hey, I'm going to this other bar, come along with me"... and then once you're there you continue, all the way until closing, when you say, "Hey, let's keep talking...this is fun. Give me a ride home..." etc., etc.,etc....

I think you can see where I'm going with this.

A woman wants to feel that things are developing naturally, not that you are just trying to get her into bed as fast as you can.

If the evening unfolds in a normal, natural way, and you can progress from one level to the next, you'll do very well and go very far.

Why do you lead her to another part of the club, and then take her somewhere else?

Physically leading a woman is VERY powerful, and leaving together/showing up somewhere else together changes things. When you arrive at the new place, even though you're the same two people that just met, you're now TOGETHER at the new place.

And when you suggest continuing to talk, and her giving you a ride home (or some variation), it's not like saying "Come fuck me". You're making it clear that you want to spend time with her, and it leaves the possibility of ANYTHING happening open.

And as for the girl you met in the parking lot who emailed you a week later saying "Let's pursue a friendship first", what she was probably REALLY saying is:

"I can't believe that I made out with you after meeting you in some parking lot . I'm not like that. So let's get together sometime on a more casual basis, and if you DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID WHEN WE FIRST MET I'LL PROBABLY END UP MAKING OUT WITH YOU AGAIN."

Think about it.

No comments: