Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I realized something recently that I'm sure you and a lot of other guys have encountered. When I talk to my guy friends about girls I'm dating or interested in, they tend to encourage and push me to action. When I talk to my female friends about girls I'm dating or interested in, they tend to say negative things about the girl and plant doubts in my head. What do you think about that? Even though there's no romantic interest between me and my female friends, are they acting competitive on some subconscious level?

-A student willing to learn-


My respond.


THE ANSWER IS YES.

If you think MEN are competitive, just wait until you start dating more WOMEN.

You will not believe how competitive women are.

A friend of mine pointed something out to me a few years ago.

He said "You know when you go out to a nice bar or club, and all the women are dressed up, have their hair done, and their makeup perfect? Well they're not fixed up like that for the men...it's for the other WOMEN."

Now, at first that made no sense to me.

But the more I've paid close attention, the more I realize that it's RIGHT ON.

Women are VERY competitive.

In fact, one of the best ways to meet women is to GO OUT with a cute female friend (or more than one).

Women are always more interested in a guy who already has women around him than a guy who doesn't.

This is one of the reasons why so many married guys talk about how much more often they're approached by women now that they're married...

People always want something that's already wanted by other people.

Female psychology is VERY interesting.

No comments: