Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Questions and Answers. You might find it somewhat useful.

Question.

You've stated numerous times how personality is more important than the other 2 biggies: looks and money. What is your take on shows like "Joe Millionaire" where the star is usually has money and / or good looks? I mean, it's not called "Joe Personality", and they didn't pick Quasimodo to be the star, so it seems to me they're discounting the personality aspect altogether. Just curious about your opinion.Thanks...

Answer.
This is a GREAT question.

I'm sure that more than one guy has seen some handsome guy drive by in a Ferrari with a smoking hot babe next to him and thought, "Looks and money appear to be important factors when it comes to babes".

It doesn't take 20 years of studying human behavior to figure out that looks and money attract women.

But, what YOU'RE suggesting here, by the way you're phrasing your question, is that all other things being equal, LOOKS and MONEY are MORE important than personality... and that, in fact, if a man has those things, he can attract more women than a guy that doesn't have the benefit of good looks or money (but who has the most attractive personality).

Did that make sense?

That sounded like a math problem from high school.

Whatever.

My point is, that if you have good looks, and lots of money, you will definitely have an advantage.

Money will allow you to hang out in places of prestige like clubs, Starbucks, Luna Bar, where a drink is forty bucks... and there are lots of babes there.

Looks will allow you to create good 1st impressions, as well as it also helps in creating sexual tensions as well.

But here's the KEY...

A guy who is AMAZINGLY handsome and SUPER rich will still fail MOST of the time with the women he interacts with if his PERSONALITY isn't together. And especially if he's too much of a WUSSY. (wussy = a guy that behaves like a girl.)

On the other hand, a guy who REALLY understands what makes women feel ATTRACTION, and knows how to interact with them in a way that grabs their attention and keeps it can succeed often, even if he's broke and ugly.

You'll notice that the rich and handsome guys that are the chick magnets are the ones who ALSO understand women - and have Cocky, Funny, Dominant personalities as well.

The reason why the show you're referring to gets so much attention has NOTHING TO DO with the logic you're using.

The appeal of the show is the CONCEPT, combined with the scandal/fairytale elements (not to mention a bunch of hot women to look at).

Think about it.

I get far too many emails from:

1) Guys who are successful, rich and good-looking who are very unsuccessful with women, and...

2) Average-looking, average-income guys who have TONS of success with women...


Money and looks help, but a man who understands women,communication, and ATTRACTION will be more successful than a rich, handsome guy who doesn't.


Question.

I gotta say this. You're seriously awesome. You've opened up my mind and made everything crystal clear for me. Ever since I've learned those stuff from you, I have had more success with women, hot women, then I ever thought possible and the funny part is that it just took me to be me and be the man that I am. Thanks buddy!

Anyways...my question. I noticed something funny the past few times I was out with some hot women. I would make the meeting, we would get together and while we were together everything is going great then at some point, deep in my head I would get the thought that this girl isn't what I want and she is lucky I'm here with her. My behavior didn't change, just the thought of not proceeding with her, but instantly they've turned into wussie's. It was like they could read my mind and know they weren't up to par with me. Whats up with that. Can they read stuff like that? It was an instant flip...I mean instant.

One more question. If a girl of interest keeps on begging you to open up about your life, I'm not talking about feelings, just about your life, is that a bad idea. Is that a wussie behavior?
Thanks!


Answer.

OK, you're touching on something here that is VERY powerful.

I could probably write 20 pages on this topic alone.

Here's the deal...

Women are MUCH better at reading body language than men.

And, as you should know, we humans respond VERY powerfully to body language in general.

The more you interact with women, and the more you use what you're learning from me, the more you'll find that women will FOLLOW YOUR LEAD.

In other words, when you chase a woman, she'll run.

When you play hard to get, she'll pursue you.

If you do things to make a woman feel ATTRACTION for you, then begin to lose interest and behave in a "less interested" way, women will become insecure and start acting like needy Wuss guys. Really.

In fact, one of the things you'll find as you become more and more successful is that women will start becoming VERY attached to you VERY quickly.

Next time you are at a coffee shop, walk up to the counter and greet the person at the register as if they're an old friend that you haven't seen for a few months.

Say "Heyyyy... how have you been doing?" with a big smile.

Watch as they respond to you THE SAME WAY.

We humans respond to subtle body language so instantly and so powerfully that it sometimes scares me.



Question.

I just want to say thank you. Thanks to you, I am beginning to learn how to control myself and have more confidence towards women, but there has been a problem I've had for quite some time now.

The problem is: when should I do things for a woman? Such as if she asks me to go to her car for something, or to go and buy her something out a vending machine we have in our office. Or even making copies of documents for her.

I usually don't mind doing these things for women,but I sometimes feel like I'm just some pet to her and she doesn't really care who I am as long as I'm her "do Boy".

I would like the help of a experienced master for help.
Thanks.

Answer.

I actually think it's fine if you do things for women, buy them things, make copies for them...and fetch whatever her heart desires from the vending machine at work as long as you're not doing it to seek approval from her or whatsoever.

But here's the thing, if you're not seeking her approval or whatsoever, why are you doing it then?

As you can clearly see, you're missing one VERY important piece of the puzzle here.
If you're gonna go and do all those things for a girl:

I recommend that you IMMEDIATELY go out and buy yourself a fine collar, and a good leather leash to go with it.

The next time a woman asks you to go to the car for something, just mention that you needed a "walk" anyway, and ask her if she'd mind holding your leash.

Then take it out, put it on yourself, and hand her the "Master" end of it.

Any other questions?



Question.

1. I have been Cocky and Funny pretty well, and my dates respond as they should. The problem comes later. How should I end a date? What to say and do?

2. This is one that is throwing me off:

At least five times recently, I ended a date that was very successful by all accounts. Being Cocky and Funny kept it lively and my date interested and attracted. The date ends with her saying she really wants to get together again soon, etc. The next day, I receive an e-mail or an sms saying something like, "On my way home, I thought about the date and I just want to take things slowly" or "I apologize for being so forward, I don't know what came over me. I don't want to lead you on, and I have decided I am not going to date anyone for a while." !!! Three women told me I was their last date for a while because they were so confused!
What is going on, bro?



Answer.
Oh, you are running into a VERY interesting problem here.

And the answer is probably not at all what you'd expect.

My guess is that these women are feeling VERY attracted to you, but you're not taking things to a PHYSICAL level with them, so they're getting confused and excusing themselves.

If you go out with a woman, and she feels ATTRACTED to you, but you don't do anything with that attraction, and instead say "OK, good night" , you will scare women away.
You have to realise that being unpredictable means responding to a women in a way that she's not expecting you to;
You on the other hand, I assume, wasn't being responsive at all.

If you're going to be turning them on, you'd better take the next step.

You gotta add more fuel to the flame.

You feel me?

That should solve your problem, bro.

No comments: