Saturday, June 16, 2007

Because I love you

A ray of light shining
The desire in my heart burning
My soul begans yearning
Why won't you satisfy my craving

It was your love all along
That kept me warm and strong
Those were the best days
When you were only a heartbeat away

I want to be your light
I want to be your guide
You were a sensation
You were the inspiration

At first it was nothing
But I thought it was something
Till the memories of you began singing
And I knew you were my everything

You were the one I've always wanted
I knew there were times I took you for granted
I'm sorry that I don't know much
I guess I fell out of touch

As time begans slipping through your fingers
And the morning sun breaks between us
When the ice melts into snow
I guess it's almost time to go

I've crawled in the dark
I've fought against luck
There is no other clue
It's because I love you

No comments: