Thursday, June 14, 2007

Still loving you

Inspirations just keep pouring in...

-Still Loving You-


The very first time our eyes met
Till now it's the same feeling I get
But it feels so much stronger
You know I wanna love you longer

I can't explain certain things I do
I just wanna make you feel brand new
I hope you know that its true
I just can't stop loving you

I've been lonely since the day
The very day that you went away
It's just so sad but true
You know for me there's only you

Why would you want to be on your own
Why would you want to be alone
If you love me please don't refrain
Don't let me walk under the cold shivering rain

I know it's hard to open your heart
When even people you love seem out to harm you
But if you could heal my broken heart
Would'nt love be out to charm you

Was it just a whisper
Was it just a sigh
How much could I suffer
How long is this goodbye

What's the point of me trying
What's the point of me crying
Is it just a figment of my imagination
Or was our love purely base on fiction

I guess it has become a trend
For every love to come to an end
I said i'll love you till I die
I just hope you'll know that's not a lie

No comments: