Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's You.

Could I compose a poem?
And not just any poem, a good one.
We shall just see about that.


It's You.


Don't speak too much of what's been going on
The past is over and gone
Give me your troubled mind
All I need is just a sign

Though each and every part of me has tried
Only you can fill that space inside
You know I just can't live without you
You know I miss everything about you

Giving you all of my heart
Wondering what you would say
I always put you as the start
Its not a role I usually play

Whether I'm blinded by love is still a mystery
It doesn't matter to me whats in your history
Girl thats the way love goes
The feeling I get when you're close

Tonight we'll embrace until it's time to go
My love for you many do not know
I just hope you know its true
That its all because of you



Im actually quite proud of this work....
=)

No comments: