Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Say Goodbye

Another poem by me. I have quite alot of inspiration lately I guess...


Say Goodbye :/





Having you near me
Holding you near me
Are you just gonna let it be
An illusion for me to see

The beating of my heart is a drum that's lost
You are the rhythm its been looking for the most
Though each and every part of me has tried
Only you can fill that space inside

I've never asked you why
You've always been in a disguise
I've been afraid to set you free
Losing you is painful to me

You can see the pain living in my eyes
My heart is yearning for you to symphathize
If you only knew how much I tried
If you only knew how hard I've cried

I've done everything i can to ease the pain
But only you can stop the rain
So there's no sense pretending
My heart it's not mending

Just when i thought i was over you
Just when i thought i could stand without you
These memories just come crashing through
I just cant go on without you

I would rather hurt myself then to ever make you cry
I love you without needing a reason why
Is there really nothing left to try
Is there no other way but to say goodbye

No comments: